"Everyone knows the more you wear pearls, little by little they become real....And isn't it the same with memories?" - The Madwoman of Chaillot

Friday, December 12, 2008

I wanted to do an entry tonight but I've been sitting here looking at this empty spot with nothing to say.... I could comment on how it feels to have my husband gone for 2 weeks - and how so many things came up that made me wish he was here! Christina locking herself out of her car, and the key he hid for it not opening the door, or how she left one of the tapes for her movie for film class in the motel where she filmed and had to have it driven down to her (by Colleen leaving me to do all Colleen's work that day) or how it snowed and there was no gas for the snowblower and on and on. Then there was the week of no sleep while trying to keep Christina going on her final week of school with everything due and nothing done....

But the week is over and Bill comes home Sunday. Christina finished everything and even got her application to grad school done. Her movie turned out to be a hit in film class. So now I would sleep all weekend except I have 4 families who want to be on our wait list for a kitten coming to "allergy test" with our Siberian cats.

I don't have much for you - not even any good pictures. Although I did enter some pictures from my iPhone in a contest for iPhone photography! I'll include one of those here.


No comments: