"Everyone knows the more you wear pearls, little by little they become real....And isn't it the same with memories?" - The Madwoman of Chaillot

Monday, May 13, 2013

Fitness trackers - Compare Fitbit - Fitbit Flex - Jawbone Up

We've been using fitbit for awhile - both my husband and I. Earlier post I mentioned 3M's new discount on medical insurance - and using the Withings scale from my last posts and the Fitbit would effortlessly take care of two requirements out of three! And cost less than the discount gives you - plus you end up with a scale and a fitness tracker that will help you get your exercise and weight loss program on track!

The great thing about the Fitbit is that it links right into the LoseIt app I use for logging foods - so I get a good pictures of how active I've been (how many calories I've USED) so I know how many I can eat!  My early approach when I was losing weight was to not eat unless I'd logged an activity that would balance the calories I wanted to eat - it actually worked VERY well.

Very recently Fitbit put out a new device - the FitBit Flex - which I am currently testing along with the Jawbone Up - both shown below with the current FitBit.

More on how that testing is going next.



Fitbit One



Fitbit Flex



Jawbone UP

No comments: