"Everyone knows the more you wear pearls, little by little they become real....And isn't it the same with memories?" - The Madwoman of Chaillot

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

the arm

Who knew a broken arm could hurt so much - its more the attempt to get the arm moving again that hurts actually.  Physical therapy twice a week for three weeks and I can actually lift that arm high enough to quickly touch my nose before it gets too heavy to hold up.... right now I am working on range of motion exercises with the goal of getting my arm to go straight up with the therapist holding it up or using a pulley - not using my own muscles even and that seems like weeks away still. In two weeks I get to start building strength - right now I can not life any weight with that arm other than its own weight....

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch

No comments: