"Everyone knows the more you wear pearls, little by little they become real....And isn't it the same with memories?" - The Madwoman of Chaillot

Friday, July 17, 2009

our week of summer

Last post was during our summer - which evidently is only one week this year. Since then its been cool weather, mostly sunny but cool. The past few days - windy, cloudy and really cool - like touching on record lows at night. Did we do too much to compensate for global warming in Minnesota??
In many ways I'm not really complaining. I love weather between 50 and 75 degrees, I love sunny. I love breezy. I love cool.... but still a little weird to have not had one thunderstorm (or tornado warning) this whole spring/summer so far. 
The dog is reacting to the longer days by sleeping later - its now 5:50AM instead of 5:00AM when he wants to get up and go for his walk. 

No comments: