"Everyone knows the more you wear pearls, little by little they become real....And isn't it the same with memories?" - The Madwoman of Chaillot

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Getting ready to leave, how did three weeks go by already?

So a few train challenges today and tomorrow and we're on our way home. One night on the train, one more hotel and one more nice dinner.

This hotel in Wroclaw has a scale in the bathroom and I was amazed to see I had lost over 65 lbs...oops, it's in kg.... So I gained 3 lbs, definitely worth every ounce though....would have been more without all the walking.

Not sure I'm really ready for reality - I have about 70 baby clothes orders waiting at home to be shipped next week, and lots of mail to go through and packages of baby clothes to process, bills to pay, cats to give attention to...at least the dog, thanks to Alija and family has had lots of attention... But I'm excited to see my family again, and to talk to Katie, Colleen and Chris and find out more about their last three weeks....so also looking forward to coming home!

Will try to post again from France before we leave - when/if I have wifi. Otherwise, from home...

No comments: