"Everyone knows the more you wear pearls, little by little they become real....And isn't it the same with memories?" - The Madwoman of Chaillot

Monday, November 17, 2008

Nashville and Atlanta - waiting

Here I am at the airport just waiting.....Bill's flight was earlier as he had to fly all on Delta. So I am enjoying the NWA WorldClub lounge, free food and just watching The Other Boleyn Girl. It beats sitting at home with housework calling my name...



A very sad and emotional version. It is a story that has always intrigued me in its various forms. And it has certainly helped pass the four hours I had to wait for my airplane.

More coming from the town of the Grand Ole Opry and our friend Jeanne whom we will be seeing there.
And then on to the International CFA Cat Show in Atlanta....

Here is my little cubicle at NWA :)



See Judith, there is my IM open, waiting to hear from you that Illyana arrived safely!

No comments: