"Everyone knows the more you wear pearls, little by little they become real....And isn't it the same with memories?" - The Madwoman of Chaillot

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dinner with Frank

We chose a small traditional Korean restaurant for dinner with our godson Frank, who is now living in Seoul. But they dig lead us to the area with tables rather than the true Korean way of sitting on the floor.








Afterwards we walked around Itaewon and found a store Colleen wanted to find that sells English books. They also buy and sell used books but she had forgotten to bring her books to sell. I bought Frank a book on Korean cooking since he would like to someday open a Korean restaurant in Minnesota. I figured that when he's a famous restauranteur, I can say I bought him his first cookbook!

Then just sat and talked at our hotel until it was time for him to go out with friends and us to go to bed...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: