"Everyone knows the more you wear pearls, little by little they become real....And isn't it the same with memories?" - The Madwoman of Chaillot

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

the day before

So, instead of organizing, updating plans online, making sure I had reconfirmed everything, I ended up spending a lot of the last two days in bed, hoping that would get me over this Chinese cold (that Bill brought me from his China trip) before we have to leave... it worked pretty well so hopefully the plans were all well laid and it will go smoothly. But if not, well this is an adventure after all...

Only wrinkle so far was finding out our niece and her husband will not be able to get to Paris as planned so we won't be meeting with them :(

So, now the challenge is  - how to narrow down this pile to what will fit in the backpack at the upper right of the picture....


Just realized what is missing from that picture is our Eurail passes and tickets.... oh, and shoes. I wonder what else I missed? This was a good exercise - camera, charger, something to sleep in...

wow, too much to think about, I think I'll go take a nap... except that's my bed with all the stuff on it...

No comments: